We’ve been working with publishers for many years. We understand the high volume of work, the time pressures to turn around papers efficiently and the level of accuracy required. We will support your workflow to ensure smooth continued progress of every journal volume.
Our management style is open and empowering. Our team will guarantee clarity around their role for each of your journals.Case studies for publishers
A society’s journal is the hallmark of their reputation and legacy.
We want to help societies to offer their members, authors and supporters an excellent experience. We can offer help with resources, meeting management, editorial board support, peer review management and streamlining journal publishing workflow processes.Case studies for societies
Partnering with Publishing Consultants is important to Editorial Office and our reputation for offering a bespoke service.
We want to help societies and small independent publishers, through their consultants, to find the most effective solutions for their resourcing needs. We can offer support with peer review management and journal publishing processes, as well as editorial staffing roles.Case studies for publishing consultants
We understand that the role of Editor in Chief can be daunting and lonely – we look to support you and help you to manage your board. We can help you to delegate and give you back the time to develop your journal and its future success.Case studies for editors in chief
- Efficient and streamlined management methods for the entire peer review process
- Capacity to cope with high volume workloads
- Professional accuracy checks
- Papers are assessed within one working day of submission
- Reviewers are approached professionally and politely
- Reviews are checked and collated for the board
- Transparent recording of time spent and progress made
- Dedicated team members to provide office cover and email management at short notice
- Every team member is directly managed by a staff member and every partner has a direct account manager
Outsourcing to Editorial Office has helped us handle fast journal growth without having to increase internal hiring. Our internal teams have been freed from administrative tasks and have been able to focus on more interesting aspects of their roles, which I personally feel does have an impact on staff retention.
Operations Administration Manager, Journals,
Royal Society of Chemistry